Pregnancy Yoga Classes How to Book
Our pregnancy yoga classes take place in Norwich at Norwich School for Girls, on Newmarket road. Please click on each one to view more details and to see the location on a map, or simply hit the ‘Book’ button to secure your place. If you have any queries about any of our classes, please email. If you’re looking for Yogabubs baby yoga and massage classes, do check out our Yogabubs page.
To book please go to The Orange Grove Clinic’s website where you can also book your space.
Birthing expert, Jackie Heffer-Cooke, has put all of her expertise in one package to give you the best offer for your pregnancy wellbeing.
**Buy 6 sessions of pregnancy yoga and you’ll also receive: a FREE pregnancy sun salutation video download taught by Jackie, £25 OFF Hypnobirthing and £10 OFF the Birthing Toolkit – Jackie’s childbirth education course – plus you’ll have access to our monthly newsletter as well as being invited to become one of our Orange Grove VIP’s entitling you to monthly massage offers across all of our treatments to suit whatever your massage needs may be!**
YogaBumps Pregnancy Yoga Classes
Our yoga for pregnancy classes are in six-week blocks, starting on the date and time detailed below. They continue on the same day and time every week for six weeks, unless otherwise stated. Please click on each box to show more details and a location map.
**If you wish to book any classes that have already started then just contact firstname.lastname@example.org**
Our next round of classes held at the Norwich High School for Girls start:
- 6th June 2018- Wednesday evening: 6.00pm-7.15pm THIS CLASS IS FULLY BOOKED
- 11th June 2018 – Monday evening: 6.30pm-7.45pm
- 23rd July 2018 – Monday evening: 6.30pm-7.45pm
- 25th July 2018 – Wednesday evening: 6.00pm-7.15pm (four week course priced at £36)
- 10th September 2018- Monday evening: 6.30pm-7.45pm
- 12th September 2018- Wednesday evening: 6.00pm-7.15pm
- 31st October 2018- Wednesday evening : 6.00pm-7.15pm
- 5th November 2018- Monday evening: 6.30pm-7.45pm
Hypnobirthing classes are two or five-week courses, unless otherwise stated, lead by Jackie Heffer-Cooke who is one of the most experienced pregnancy experts in the region, or her colleague and first hand hypnobirther, Dr Del Tubby. The courses start on the date and time detailed below, and occur on the same day and time every week for five weeks.
- Saturday 2nd June and Saturday 9th June 2018- with Jackie Heffer-Cooke held at Caistor Hall Hotel, Norwich.
- Saturday 6th October and Saturday 13th October 2018 – with Jackie Heffer-Cooke held at Caistor Hall Hotel, Norwich.
Book your Hypnobirthing course now. Please note that booking is made via the Orange Grove website.
Birthing Tool Kit Workshops
Birthing Tool Kit Workshops take place in one day from 1pm-5pm teaching parents-to-be everything they need to know for birthing baby. Taught by Jackie Heffer-Cooke, the Birthing Toolkit Workshop combines Hypnobirthing essentials with additional birthing guidance from labour massage through to breathing techniques. The workshops all take place at Caistor Hall Hotel, Caistor St Edmund, just 5 minutes from Norwich.
- Saturday 16th June – 10.00am-2.00pm THIS COURSE IF FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 4th August – 10.00am-2.00pm
- Saturday 6th October – 1.00-5.00pm
- Saturday 24th November – 1.00-5.00pm
Booking the Birthing Toolkit now. Please note that booking is made via the Orange Grove website.